Friday, August 14, 2009

Top Chef Masters vs Top Cheffers


I found this questionnaire online about this weeks show. I love the masters show, but I miss the competitiveness of the Top Chef contestants. Anyways, just thought I'd share....

1.Doesn't Rick Bayless's beard kinda remind you of Spencer Pratt's? NO, absolutely not. Rick Bayless is one of my fav's and he is nothing like Spencer
2.What do you think of Anito Lo? She's a little strange and I wish she'd quit running her hands through her hair so much. It makes it look greasy.

3.How is your palette? Could you name those dishes? maybe the peanut butter and the corn

4.Which ex-Top Chef contestant would you pick to be your sous chef? FABIO!!!

5.Who was out of line: Dale or Chiarello? I have to say Dale. Michael was a little rough around the edges, but Dale was flat out rude.

6.How hot is Hubert Keller? I "heart" listening to him talk about his dishes. It brings true meaning to what they say about French men.

7.Who do you think will win? I think i want Bayless or Hubert to win. They both seem genuine about their cooking and seem to view this show as an experience and not a contest.
So, I guess I'll quit blogging for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment