Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Insomnia is a BITCH

I cannot sleep.

The last several weeks I have had more trouble sleeping than I've had in years. I hate it. I just lie there with my eyes closed, while my brain is going full speed ahead. And, it's never things I want to think about. It's all the things I'd rather not think about. See, insomnia is a bitch....

Had a lot on my mind lately. I talk about it with friends sometimes. It helps, I guess. There are other people in my life I'd like to talk to about these things, but I would feel awkward now. Sooo, I am blogging, and let me just say, my blogging skills are lacking.

Work is probably the most stress free time I spend daily. This is odd, considering the impending doom of "the strike." But, it is the most normal time in my day where everything is as it should be (for the most part). Home life has been a little difficult lately. I love my boyfriend, but let me just say that some of his habits drive me insane. I mean, to the point of wanting to leave sometimes. I know relationships have to be worked at, and believe me, I am working HARD!! I wonder sometimes how much he is working though? He seems so stress free as he lays there sleeping. I know I annoy him too, but he manages to just sleep through it. I want some of whatever he's taking, PLEASE!!! I think if I could sleep, I could handle all of this so much better.

Other things that bother me:

1. I need a new car. Seems like I am taking mine in for work every other week.
2. When my car isn't being worked on, Eric's jeep is being worked on.
3. Both vehicles in the shop at one time.
4. I want a new house. with a pool. and 2 bathrooms. in a good neighborhood.
5. I can't get Eric motivated to shop for homes with me.
6. as a matter of fact, I can't seem to get Eric motivated to do much, period.
7. those people i wish i could talk to about all of this, no matter how trivial, doesn't really like me much anymore. being family isn't enough to make someone like you. this one probably bothers me most because there is no solution. it is what it is.

As I said, my blogging skills are lacking as you can tell. I think i just rambled my way through this one. I am going to try that sleep thing again. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment