Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas music

I love Christmas music and with age I have learned to love those stations that play it nonstop from the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas Day. There is something about the peppy jingles that puts me in the Christmas/Shopping mood and the slower Christian melodies that reminds me of the true meaning of Christmas. And, you get it all on one radio station! This is what I am thankful for today!!

Check out this link to a Miley Cyrus version of Santa Claus is Comin to Town. It's one of my new favorites!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGN2KKPXLfk

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! That's a fun song. I was wondering on my way to work this morning if there were enough peppy Christmas songs to make a workout Holiday workout playlist. This one would be a good addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! That's a good idea for a homemade Christmas gift!!

    ReplyDelete