Thursday, December 31, 2009

As we enter into 2010....


I'd like to take a moment to look back at 2009 and remember some of the highlights...
~ I spent my first New Years away from the Pacesetter, LOL!! If you know me well, this is a BIG DEAL!!!
~ I spent my first Valentine's day with Eric... We made heart shaped cupcakes together....awww!
~ My job function at work changed and no more incoming customer calls, and best of all, no more Saturdays!!!
~ I saw one of Eric's cats have 3 litters of kittens, back to back.... NO, I am not kidding. FYI, she has been fixed now....
~ Eric and I made our first real trip together to Georgia to see his brother get married. I loved Georgia! I could totally see myself living there.
~ I survived my first contract renewal with AT&T and we never went on strike! Thank God!
~ oh, and we must not forget the historical inauguration of out first African American president, Barack Obama. I honestly think this is what he will be known for. This, and his wife's style, and that is so important in history!
~ I roasted my first whole chicken... thanks Amy! I never would have done it without your pictures on the blog that left Eric's mouth watering...
~ I moved back into my own apartment... it's bittersweet
~ My original iPhone bit the dust. It was pretty devistating, LOL!! It got soaked in my pocket at the Winnie Rice Festival...
~ I think I gained 20 lbs from cooking... I guess not going to the gym sort of contributed too. I'd like to think that it's because i cook so good, though...
~ You can't have TV without cable anymore without a special little box. All those old tv's had to go. You are now being forced to go digital....
~ living with Eric has brought out all my arguing skillz.... That fallacy class at Baylor really paid off.
~ Speaking of Baylor, I paid off my final student loan.... WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!
~ Watched my good friend Margot survive a horrific car accident and am still watching her as she bravely takes on the recovery process for her head injury. She has inspired me and everyone who loves her so much!!
~ Had Christmas with my mom, dad, Amy, Griffin, and Brian (Griff's dad). Seems like an awkward group, but it was actually really nice.
~There were so many others that i am sure I am leaving out!! Feel free to add them in comments ....
See you all next year!
2010 is going to be one hell of a year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment