Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside




So, I have decided to try and take part in the Christmas Carol title challenge. I am sure I'll miss lots of days, so don't expect too much!

In the picture to your left, you will see Eric (aka Baby, as in the title of the Christmas song) standing in the snow that is falling in Beaumont, Texas. Yes, that's right, we had a 30 minute snow flurry thing going on and we were in Kroger for the majority of it. Do you know WHY we were in Kroger? Because we needed fire wood and a bottle of wine so we could hang out by the fire and drink our wine while it snowed. This is how we Texans imagine all of you do it up north where it snows regularly. Fat lot of good that shopping trip did!! It quit snowing when we were on our way home....

So, what's new with me? Well, i am moved into my new apartment and I love it. I miss Eric, but I think Gigi misses him more :-(. She is having a hard time adjusting and is letting me know it by pouting and then barking through the night. Picture of Gigi pouting on my new couch in my new apartment with my B-EA-UTI-FUL Christmas tree that Eric and I decorated last night.



So, now that I've had snow, gotten into a new apartment, and FINALLY got my Christmas tree put up, I am really ready for the holidays!!!
And Amy - I jsut want to say that the whole Silent Night post is a one time freebie for you.....

3 comments:

  1. Lovely tree Jill... and your sofa is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! Wish I could've gotten to meet Eric he seems really sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I knew I would get grief over that post. (Grins) I'm going to make up for it though. I'm ahead in my brain by about 4 posts. Just gotta get them out and posted.

    The tree looks really great!

    ReplyDelete