Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Setting new goals

Normally people start their whole weight loss resolutions at the beginning of the year. well, I am stepping outside of the box and starting today, January 7. I've been sick since the start of the new year so i've been living on comfort foods.

This morning I woke up and was actually able to breathe. For the last week, I have been falling asleep and waking up in the middle of the night to one side of my nose completely clogged. I am sure you know what I am talking about if you've ever had allergies, sinus issues, or a cold. So, you sit up and try to make everything resituate so you can breathe through both nostrils. Disgusting, but you do whatever it takes so you can go back to sleep. Anyways, I actaully slept through the night last night and have hardly coughed at all today.

I am currently sitting at work contemplating what I am going to do at the gym. What will burn the most calories that takes the least amount of time and effort??? Is there any such thing? I know there is not. It's been so long since I have actually been in a routine, thanks to dating. But, I am determined to start a good routine today.

So I am feeling good today. So far I haven't coughed or sneezed once and the prospect of the gym is actually enticing!!! Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment