Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All this crazy weather!!

What is up with this crazy weather? I went to bed last night and it was 69 degrees outside. Now, it's 40 something and no sunshine. I get an email from my grandmother, that in Arkansas it is 17 degrees and my aunt has no power and they have to stay in bed to stay warm. Knowing that, I am quite thankful. But I still don't get it and I am cold! And apparently a bit whiney today. I want sunshine and warm weather, where I can throw on shorts and a tee when I get up and not think about the weather. It just makes me happy!! And that has been scientifically proven.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I had no idea you had a blog!! We can keep in touch now! The weather here is sick to say the least. We finally have power though! We are cherishing every moment since it probably won't last! Have a great day! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete