Tuesday, September 29, 2009

who reads this???

so, i've come to notice that no one reads my blog. That's ok with me. Most of the time it's just rambling anyways. I am not a very good writer and actually just created this because my sister had one and i thought it was a neat way to keep up with each others lives (outside of the mandatory myspace and facebook). I should have known that at some point this would end in disaster as things most likely do for me. now, the one blog that i actually looked forward to reading is gone. granted, it tended to really piss me off sometimes, because it was my sister's and we don't always agree, but i still looked forward to reading it and sort of knowing what was going on in her life. besides that, she is a great writer. waaaaay better than i am.

Anyways, Amy if you are reading this (which i highly doubt), i really hate that you quit blogging because i think it is something that you loved. I could be wrong, but for once i don't think that i am.

1 comment:

  1. I am also a dedicated reader! I just don't comment very often. It breaks my heart to see either one of my children in pain - and I know you are hurting right now. You will make the right decisions, of that I am certain! MOM

    I also will miss Amy's blog :(

    ReplyDelete