Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day....


It's Labor day and this means summer is almost over and fall is around the corner. For some of us, anyways!
For me, it means hurricane season is almost over and so far, so good! It also means new fall premiers on my fav television shows!! My favorite holiday is quickly approaching - MY BIRTHDAY!!! (Oct. 27th for those who didn't know). Thanksgiving follows that which means good times with the food and family! I think I said that backwards, or did I?? LOL! From Thanksgiving we will roll into Christmas, which for me this year, could be a blessing or a complete and utter disastor. I'm not really looking forward to seeing how that plays out, but I will try not to dwell on it and enjoy the change in season.
Speaking of changes, I am currently looking into buying a new house. I am exploring all my options out there. So, if anyone reads this and has any advice, I will gladly take it.
Hope everyone's Labor Day is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment