Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mobile Blogging

Isn't the iPhone supposed to make everything easier? I hear daily, "there's an app for everything!" But, for some reason I can't get a picture to post to my blog on this damn iPhone. I can send all the text that I want, but when it comes to sending pics, this phone sucks!!! I can't even send a pic in a text like every other mobile phone out there. I'm beginning to think Apple needs to take a look at their users priorities! I appreciate the things this phone does, but do I really need to have voice memo? I've never recorded myself on my phone so I could listen to it later... what a joke!! I am texting this blog from my mobile, but if you see the previous blog with no picture, you now know why. Don't worry, it was nothing special, just a quick shot of my desk at work - where I should be working, not blogging! So, I'm going now....

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment