Monday, June 8, 2009

Sometimes it sucks to be the bigger person

Really! Sometimes it really sucks trying to be the bigger person and then you get shot down. I guess it all depends on the person you are trying to overcome and how mature they can really be too. I have tried for years with this one particular girl that i thought i called a "friend". It just seems like no matter what, she cannot seem to move past the phase of "I told you so's" and "i'm right and your wrong." And the sad thing is, I feel sorry for this girl. I don't know why. I can't explain it. I have prayed about it and asked God to lead me in the right direction with my dealings with her, and "WHAM!" I get knocked in the head with her response of "I'm right and you're wrong". Ironically, followed by the statement that everything is "all good" now and she sure would like to hang out with me and my friends at a pool party this week. WTH????

Any advice on a response to that one???

1 comment:

  1. Dont forget to fire up that BBQ pit and ice down 24 beers for that pool party.

    ReplyDelete